Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Discharge after ovulation?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I read that after ovulation you are supposed to "dry up". Well after this ovulation, I have noticed a significant amount of this clear/white liquid discharge. Everything that I read keeps saying this could be a sign of early pregnancy. I only had sex one time, and it was a day or two after my supposed ovulation. Plus it was with a condom. I am really stressing out over this discharge. It seems like more than what I normally have. Am I over-reacting, or could I indeed be pregnant? HELP.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Your hormones (and cycle) can get messed up some cycles. Your body is not a computer program that will give the same results every time every cycle but a living system that interacts with its environment and can change and react.

Is there a chance it can be an infection (smelly or chunky discharge)?
|
Did you find this post helpful?