Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

disadvantages of masturbation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
***disadvantage of masturbation***
Friend,
*sperm is made up of calories and if it loose from body
* a 1 drop of seamen is made by 8 drops of blood the overall performance of body get imbalanced.
*now a days most of the people are addicted to masturbation and get loose sperm regulatory from body.
*those person do masturbation they go against nature law because nature law is night fall it may be happen in 1-2 times in month.
*those people addicted to masturbation they are loose their 30-40 % memory of recalling
* physical appearance is slim
*no pimples on face but may be 1-2.
* hair-fall problem
*in girls menstrual crises,dag circles,large gap in legs during walking, wrinkles of skin before age

BY.. ATUL(SUNNY)
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

replied April 1st, 2012
so what one can do in order to recover from it? or even to minimize it disadvantages? it sure is an addiction not easy to stay away so how can one save himself from such things.
|

replied April 1st, 2012
Community Volunteer
Sunny, it is ok to be personally against masturbation. Nobody is forcing you to masturbate.

It is however not ok to make up things and present it as facts. Trying to convince other people by lying and making up things are a reflection on your character.
|

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2012
Experienced User
It looks more like a troll post to me, seeing as with every single one of the points the opposite is true.

As for the bit about being addicted to masturbation - Technically, the defination of an addiction is a reliance on something that has a detrimental effect to the system. As masturbation is not detrimental, it can no more be considered an addiction than can breathing.
|

replied May 10th, 2013
I got raped when I was like 7 , he didn't exactly break me ....I'v been masturbating ever since n I couldn't stop , now I'm 21 years old wich means that I'v been doing it for almost 14 years now ! but everytime I do it I get blind for like two hours ... i see only coulors n then i throw up ... n I get so tired and exhausted n I can't get up in the morning , not to mention that I had a remarquable hair loss ... i feel super guilty and think most of the time about killing myself , i'v tried to quick so many times but it never works ...... I forgot to mention that i am a girl
|

replied May 10th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Sorry to hear what happened to you.

You need help to deal with it, and realize that you are not defined by what happened to you, but by what you do with yourself.

Killing yourself will leave many more people behind with the same sort of issues you are dealing with. It is just not worth it to put other people through that.

Did you seek help? It sounds like you have so many suppressed issues you need to deal with that you need therapy. Please speak to a friend, family or somebody that cares about you. Getting therapy to help you deal with the post traumatic stress of what happened is VERY important. Depending on where you are, your local county may provide services like that free of charge, or speak to a local rape advocacy group for help.

It also sounds like you need a good ObGyn exam.

You are a valuable human being, and even though you may not think so, there are people that look up to you and admire you. People that look forward to see and speak to you every day. People that love you very much. Please seek help, for your sake and for their sake. Take responsibility for your new life, rather than be a victim of your old life.
|

replied May 10th, 2013
thank you so much .... i appreciate every word you said ... but am sorry to say that where i came from the girl has to stay a virgin and save herself for marriage ... the girl who gets raped here becames guilty and sometimes responsible for what happend to her .... believe me i'v heard many stories about raping and all they say is "she should be blamed, she was'nt covered" .... bla bla bla ... but that's not what worries me, i don't care if they blame me, it's just that my family would be completely devastated , i can't let that happen to them .... i haven't seen a doctor yet to check my virginity but am planing on it ....
|

replied May 10th, 2013
Community Volunteer
I really feel for you, having to live with such a secret for 14 years. That is much more than can be reasonably be expected from a 7 year old girl. You understand that this was an act of violence against you? It was not an act of love or sex. It was a vile and despicable act of pure violence against a girl that did not have the means to protect herself.

You cannot let it affect your sexual well being and your loving relationships. Violence have nothing to do with love, sex, masturbation and relationships. When you equate sex and your sexuality with the act of rape, you get this excessive and often violent and damaging masturbation or partnered sex as a mechanism for you to punish yourself for getting trapped in an act of sexual violence against you. You cannot punish yourself because you did nothing wrong and it was not your fault. There is no way you can be responsible for that. Never ever. And you cannot relive the horrer of the rape every time you masturbate. It is not fair towards yourself. You have to stop that.

I do not know how it works in your country, but find a therapist or a psychologist, and let them help you deal with the trauma you suffered. And do see a doctor or gynocologist to see what traume your genitals sustained. Your family should be absolutely outraged about this happening to you, and devastated about them not realizing something was wrong. That is the rational reaction to hearing about something like this.

Your hymen should be less important to you now. Your first worry should be to get mentally and emotional healing. If that does not happen, you will have problems getting married and trusting a husband to touch you and have sex with you. Please take action to sort all of this out.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

User Profile
replied October 30th, 2013
hey,, do you have facebook id.? i want to be your friend.
|

replied May 11th, 2013
I know I suppose to talk to s.o about this but it's hard enough plus embarrasing cause when it happened I didn't resist and I didn't tell any body .... I know I was just 7 years old so I didn't exactly undrestand what's happening so I didn't fight for myself , besides that ass**** is a relative so trust me it's hard anough to talk abt it, it took me a huge effort to just write the story for people who are suppose to be on the other side of the world ... i guess i'll just keep carry on that story to my grave ... about the marriage , my plan is never to get married cause believe or not, all u said is inside me, it's like u already know what i feel about marriage, i took a decision not get married , just imagening someone myself in that situation hurts me deep deep down so im totally against that ... everytime a guy come and try to get closer to me, i push him away and i know it's the best way to protect myself ... most of them are jercks , they feel like they have the right to do or to say anthing cause they have balls ...
PS :sorry my english is not so good !
|

replied August 6th, 2013
sonu...........................
i'm a male age 24 yrs, and i'm also masturbating since i was 12 yrs of age this masturbation is ruining my life, i always feel that there is a lack of interest in and joy in my life. people do come closer and talk to me freely but still but still i don't find myself happy. please help me to get rid off this frustration and guilt
|