Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Digestive problem after anal stimulation

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
User Profile
After using a deodorant can for anal stimulation I have been having constipation and general trapped gas problems. I had really bad trapped gas in my stomach last night and I felt ill like I had a cold. It feels like a trapped fart bubbling down there or maybe its constipation im not sure. No pain just uncomfortable, is this serious?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2009
Experienced User
The anus is the opening of the rectum (the lower part of the large intestine) through which stool passes out of your body. Problems with the rectum and/or the anus are common and objects used for sexual stimulation may become lodged unintentionally in the rectum after being passed through the anus.

If you're only experiencing bloating and trapped gas, this may pass. Symptoms such as acute pain or anal discomfort are probably more worrisome. Other symptoms depend on the size and shape of the object, how long it has been there, and whether it has perforated (pierced) the anus or rectum or caused an infection.

An abdominal examination, sigmoidoscopy, and x-rays are the diagnostic procedures needed to make sure the wall of the large intestine has not been perforated, however. Natural movements of the wall of the large intestine (peristalsis) may release the trapped gas, but if you still experience symptoms 36-48 hours after anal penetration, I'd suggest that you see a doctor.
|

replied June 25th, 2009
Experienced User
What kind of deodorant's can is small enough to insert in your anus? Deodorant fragments are not good to put inside of your body, (anus/vagina) it can cause many health problems. If you must use a sex toy for anal stimulation, get yourself a small rubber penis with the viborator intacked, or better still, let your man do it for you, if you has a man! Just be careful of what goes up there, And for the most part" your ass is mainly an exit door, not an entrance
|