Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

Difficulty Breathing, Shortness of breath and difficulty swallow

Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
I have been expierencing shortness of breath and tightness in my chest for months, I have gone to my regular Dr. and an ENT Dr. and they seem to think it is anxiety and acid reflex, which I am taking medication for. I have been perscribed anxiety meds and my symptoms have been getting worse not better. I am tired of going to the Dr. and them not taking me seriously, because of the shortness of breath I have also got a pesky headache that willnot go away along with light headiness. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|