Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

Diet plan for IBS ?

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
User Profile
the main everyday problem is my dad and my boy friend like to eat out alot and i tag along but its always a big problem as i cant eat more things like pizzas cheese cows milk yogurts roast dinners pasta or any non english food like greek and so on as my stomach fulls up with gas and i have painful stomach pains and some times it doesnt stay in my system for an hour even and i fill horrible as my dad and boyfriend take the mickey out of me as a joke but it starting to get to me and i was wondering if there is any thing i can do to help would be grateful if someone could give me advice thanks lots
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2010
Experienced User
Hi hun,sos sorry you are feeling this way,my sister has diagnosed IBS & it is a terrible thing.
Firstly dairy foods & bread is a kick point for ibs sufferers.
May i sugest a visit to your doctor first to rule out anything else,they should have nutritionalists who can give you good dietry menus & needs.
My sister also visited a herbalist & drank cranberry juice.
Along with this and less dairy her symptoms are very tolerable.
I hope this helps.
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2010
thanks so much for replying i ha ve always had this since hitting my teens and my mum has it to and i use to drink cows milk it use to upset me and i spoke to a old friend of my mums and he said try goats milk so i buy that instead i seem to be fine with that but i will go doctor because its getting really bad now thanks so much for all your help
|

replied March 17th, 2010
Please give Herbalife's aloe vera products a try. This aloe comes in powder and concentrate forms and will relieve indigestion, improve nutrient absorption, enhance intestinal health and even enhances your intestinal health! It should be noted that this product is very smoothing to the stomach. Please contact me if you would like more information.
|

replied March 22nd, 2010
Also, for sure start eating for your blood type. Buy a home blood type test kit if you don't know your blood type already. Also a eat right for your blood type book. After your find out what type your blood is, adjust your diet accordingly, while taking vitamins and supplements made specifically for your blood type. If you want to know more e-mail me!
I'm blood type A, and I love my new lifestyle!
|

replied July 2nd, 2011
I have been through this diet plan, a total of 2 times and I had never had to return to it again since as my bacterial balance has reached an equilibrium.
|

replied July 18th, 2012
i want Herbalife's aloe vera products a try. it is safe.
|

replied October 24th, 2012
Healthy and natural diet. hope that helps.
|