Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

Diet Pill Horror Stories

Hi everyone,

My name is Megan and Im currently writing a feature on diet pills which can be dangerous, addictive...or obviously ones that have worked wonders for people!!

Does anyone have any horror stories they wouldnt mind sharing on here? I want to raise awareness so that other people do not end up suffering too!!

I am thinking of trying 'Hoodia' myself since it is natural and herbal, so I would love to hear from people who have tried that too!!

Thanks Smile xx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 18th, 2010
Hi Megan! I am a distributor with Herbalife. Herbalife is based on cellular nutrition and the power of protein. I don't know anything about Hoodia but I will tell you that Herbalife has been in business for 30 years and we are licensed in 72 countries (we recently added Vietnam and Paraguay). Our CEO, Michael O. Johnson, just announced yesterday that we are going to be running ads on the electronic billboards in NY (yes Times Square!!) and Los Angeles. Tomorrow we will running a full-page ad in USA Today that you may want to check out.

I can tell you that we are a legitimate company - we are not some "fad" diet - Herbalife is a "lifestyle". Our products are safe, highly effective and scientifically tested by our doctors at UCLA. I'm on the products and the results I've had are amazing! If you want to lose weight, gain weight, be more energetic, have health concerns or just want to improve your overall health, Herbalife is for you! We have products for every lifestyle - whether you are very active or lead a more sedentary life.

I could give you a link of success stories our customers have had with our products - even people who promote and sell these amazing products.

Contact me and I can send you some literature or our product catalog. I look forward to hearing from you!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply