Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Dieing of brain cancer

Must Read
Brain basics here - what is a tumor and how do doctors understand brain cancer? ...
What puts you at risk of developing brain cancer? Review the most common risk factors for brain cancer so that you can be informed....
Brain cancer symptoms are wide ranging and various. Look out for these common symptoms of brain cancer and learn when you should seek medical help....
I don't want to prolong the end of my life with treatments that won't work. is this being shelfish to my family?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 12th, 2011
Brain Cancer-selfish
My mother-in-law passed away from brain cancer almost three years ago. It was very painful to watch her die but I wouldn't had not gone through it with her. She had come to terms with it all but was sad about leaving her children(all grown). What I regret about the whole thing is #1-not having more time(3mos). #2-Thinking more about quantity of life instead of quality. She had just retired 9 mos. before the diagnosis and wanted to go to the beach. She finally got to go when went to spread her ashes. So what I suggest is ask yourself do you want quantity or quality with your family and friends. Its entirely up to you and don't ever regret your decision.
Neesie
|

replied November 17th, 2011
Experienced User
According to my knowledge the New research has shed light on how the growth of the brain is protected over other organs during periods of starvation. This is one of the most frequent fears about brain tumors is that they might affect a person’s mind.
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2011
Experienced User
There are always developments in health that can make a difference. Cancer is so common, I always wondered is there a approach that the doctors may not recognize.

Maybe you have heard of it already, but Antioxidant's has already been the key to attacking the inflammation that can lead to cancer.

Have you research Glutathione, it is the strongest antioxidant. It does so many things outside of vitamin C, D, A, etc, they are now saying it is related to 74 disorders & diseases.

Without it oxidative stress, inflammation that can support your cells from becoming something so deadly.
|