Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Didn't get period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I didn't get my period yet and it was suppose to be on friday. I haven't had sex and i'm just worried. me and my boyfriend did fool around a bit but not to the point where he umm you know, and we didn't have sex. I'm just worried because I didn't get my period and I've never missed. Am I alright?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2010
sometimes we can all miss periods, due to loads of reasons. it depends how old you are, and how long youve been on your period. if your a teen, its nothing bad, and you could have simply skipped a period, or might just have a late one this month. as when your a teen your still getting used to your hormones.

if you've been sick, stressed, lost weight and other factors could may well be a reason as to why your late x
|

replied April 12th, 2012
how come i didnt have my period on april 8th
|
Quick Reply