Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Diarrhea , nausea , and stomach grumbling

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I've been having stomach problems for about 4 months now. It seems like it's worse early in the morning. Sometimes in the early morning when I get up for school I have diarrhea and I feel nauseous. On other days I have diarrhea a lot throughout the week and occassional nauseousness. At night when I'm going to bed my stomach grumbles constantly. It's so weird! I've been to a gastroenterologist and I've had blood work done. So I'm not sure what I have yet. Oh, and I'm 16 years old (if that makes a difference). Does anyone know what could be wrong with me?!?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
It is very important to be checked for a disease known as Carcinoid syndrome, when carcinoid tumors are located along the gastrointestinal tract.
These tumors secrete some substances that usually cause chronic diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and stomach growling, or rumbling.
Facial and upper trunk flushing, breathing difficulties are sometimes additional symptoms.
Another things to be considered are uncontrolled diabetes and irritable bowel syndrome.
|

replied August 2nd, 2011
i have that to.. my tummy is soooo loud and rumbly in the mornings and it's ambarassing at school, i also get really gassy in the mornings and sometimes have diarrhea.. it's very inconvenient but im not too worried. Good luch to you mate, hope you figure it out and feel better
|

replied August 2nd, 2011
i have that to.. my tummy is soooo loud and rumbly in the mornings and it's ambarassing at school, i also get really gassy in the mornings and sometimes have diarrhea.. it's very inconvenient but im not too worried. Good luch to you mate, hope you figure it out and feel better
|