Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Diarrhea & green stool

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me.A couple of weeks ago I got really sick like it was a bug or food poisoning.I had green diarrhea with alot of vomitting and almost constant stomach pains with fever & weakness.After I started feeling better I noticed my stool is still green yet now sometimes its diarrhea & sometimes its solid.I still have excrutiatiing stomache pains & cramps almost to the point where I can't breathe,but its not as bad and the pain comes and goes.Plus my stomache makes growling noises alot even when I'm not hungry and I feel bloated all of the time.I haven't vommited except for last night when I had really bad pains.Will this go away or is it something I should be worried about?Please feel free to comment on my situation any feedback would be helpful.Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 2nd, 2008
Doctor
According to the symptoms (diarrhea, vomiting and cramps) you had a couple of weeks ago you probably had an intestinal infection. Your present symptoms (stomach cramps, green stools, stomach growling, bloated feeling...) could be due to the temporary dyspepsia that occured after the intestinal infection. I beleive that the worst is gone and the present symptoms will pass spontaneusly.
|

replied February 1st, 2012
the green and browns
umm i don't know what's wrong with my bowel, i think it may be because of the leafy greens but my bowel movements look like the flag of cocos.

i kind of feel bloated as well, i have recently put on weight, technically em digging my grave with a spoon and fork
|

replied June 24th, 2013
tummy problems
omg ,my tummy cramping,with green diarrhea, feeling very tired and also waiting for a biopsy for cervical cancer,,my colon as i was told when i had salmonala poisoning about 6 months that is is 70 years old and i am 48 and seem to not b able to eat as much as i would have before
|