Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

diaphragm and stomach pain

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have had severe stomach pain in my diaphragm area and i have been throwing up stomach bile for 2 years now. The dr says it is ulcers and has put me on prevacid that is not working i have had 2 cat scans they all come back normal. i believe it is my gall bladder i get bloated and berping releases a little of the discomfort but not all. i also get bad gas cramps and cannot release the gas. i get a really horrible pain in my stomach at the top, almost like a bad hunger pain, then i throw up stomach acid and i have pain after this for a couple days then it goes away then it will come back. this has been going on for years and i want answers. please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 8th, 2014
This requires two week trials. This pain was so bad I couldn''t move but I found the cause was EGGS. I took them out of my diet and now I can breath and live again. It was after I saw and had every test that all doctors said it was GAS. Find the protein or fat that your body can not breakdown..it could be lettuce or milk or bread, who knows
|
Did you find this post helpful?