Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Dialysis or kidney transplant alternatives ? (Page 1)

Hi everyone,

I got stage 5 Kidney failure, eGFR 6, my Creatinine is 8.7 when measured by mg% method or 770 when measured by �mol/L method. My Urea is 37.3 measured (mmol/L).

The doctor said he'll start me on dialysis in 8 weeks, is there any chance or any alternative that i can do besides dialysis? I'm willing to do anything but dialysis and transplant - is there any medical alternative, clinically proven or not which can help me? Any herbs or anything that can get my kidneys better, get my eGFR above 10% so i don't have to do dialysis?

Thanks for your help everyone,

From,

Jensen
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper EElk
|

replied July 30th, 2008
Experienced User
I have read of people taking the amino acids L-Arginine and L-Methionine for kidney disease and improved kidney function. You need a professional nutritionist to guide you through the best possible alternatives. You have no time to waste it here. Look in your phonebook now for a good nutritionist near you, or find one online.
|

replied August 15th, 2008
Dialysis or Transplant "Alternatives"
Death is the only alternative. I'm giving it to you in spades. There is no magic sure or diet to stop you from going toxic and dying. Kidney's filter blood, they don't work, you get filled up with crap.

My wife got a kidney last Monday morning at 1:30 a.m. I've lived with her, and renal failure, been through two transplants now and know of which I speak.

Don't call a nutritionist call a nephrologist NOW!
|

replied February 10th, 2009
Dialysis or kidney transplant alternatives ?
Sadly, possible alternatives are only for meager cases of kidney infection. And since you have a stage 5 renal failure, the only effective option of prolonging your life is through either a kidney transplant or a dialysis program.
|

replied March 5th, 2009
Dialysis or Kidney Transplant alternative
i went to kundankidneycare and met many patients who were previously on dialysis and now off the dialysis. my uncle started treatment from there, we didn't find much difference now. he is still on dialysis but i am hopeful. its been only 10 days when we started this herbal treatment. i found this centre through google search.
|

replied November 26th, 2011
Pleased tell me what haapen in Kundan Kidney care
Can you tell me what happen after treatment in KKC. My father have same problem and i am planning to start treatment.
|

replied March 30th, 2012
Vishal, it's been a week since my mom started treatment with the KKC, until now the medicine seems to have improved her condition a little bit, we still need to wait and watch.
How is your father doing, try the kundan treatment fr him...u never know it might work fr him.
|

replied December 14th, 2011
Kundan meds for kidney failure
My mom tried their meds for 2 months which costed me 350$ and it did not improve her condition,in fact it got worse.When I contacted them again they wanted another 350$ and they said that they will change her meds.May be my mom is in the 30% that did not work
|

replied March 20th, 2012
Kundankidneycare
Hello India 1968,

How is your uncle doing now? Did he get better with the kundankidneycare treatment? please let me know. Thank you. CaUSA2012
|

replied June 9th, 2012
Hi,

Can you update me on the progress of the treatment ?

Thank you.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2009
Experienced User
to ponder of the kidney
if the kidney cleans the blood, & having natural salt spas detoxes & rejuvinates & sweating also expels toxins would it help to have this salt & water therapy, i think maybe so, but would it be enough though, see your doctor, nutritionist some professional health care personell qualified to make that call!
|

replied June 12th, 2009
Dear Jensen
I'm a stage 5 CKD patient. No one in the USA will offer you any alternative to dialysis or transplant(if you are on a transplant list). But in former USSR(where I am from) existed whole system of sanatoriums(spas) in desert area of Central Asia where patients were expose to very hot and dry climate(Arizona type) for a long period( 48 days) with no salt, low on proteins and a lot watermelon. All of this let a body switch process of detox from kidneys to skin as that design by nature. After 48 day rested patient's kidney worked much better. At least it worse a try. Good luck.
EE
|

replied July 11th, 2011
Kidney Transplantation
Hi Jensen,

I am Vikas from India, Good to know atleast on eray of hope form you as an alternate of Dylasis & Transplant. Would want to know more details about the same.It would be a great help if yousend me all the details via email or atleast let me know from where i can get all the other information about the same. Thamks once again
|

replied December 21st, 2014
i'm suffering from ckd and on dialysis from last 12 months.I think the post would be useful for me.So please help me to know all the details how could i approach to it.I would be very grateful if you contact me soon.Thank you so much
|

replied November 16th, 2010
Alternative Kidney Care
you may want to try kundan kidney care centre in India. do a quick search and you will find their website. I have heard good things about them. Hope this info is helpful. They claim to treat people with chronic kidney disease.
|

replied November 28th, 2010
Alternative therapy CRF
Hello, Im also a patient with chronic renal failure stage III., so I hade last year stem cells transplantations, no change in urea and creatinine, I had 20 mil. mesenchymals and 10 mil, cd 34 + some Growth factors,
after that Im trying kundan kidney care, I have taken them sets first red set and then green sets, the red set was very helpfull and creatinine went down from 124 to 111 umol, which is pretty good, so they change the pills to something else, but it wasnt good the creatinine went back again so Im on red set agin and now feel much better,
they are very nice people, very frendly and helpfull in all ways,

Good luck
RB
|

replied August 24th, 2011
hi,

i m also taKINg kundan medicine, they tell me to take from red box one day and the green box next day, are you taking from red box everyday?
|

hi,

i m also taKINg kundan medicine, they tell me to take from red box one day and the green box next day, are you taking from red box everyday?
|

replied June 9th, 2012
Hi,

I am a diabetic with high BP and had just recently been diagnosed with CKD Stage 3. My eGFR is around 56 and my serum creatinine is around 125 umol.

I am looking at possible treatments for my condition.

Really appreciate if you can update me on the status of your condition after treatment by Kundan Kidney Care.

Thank you so much.

Regards
|

replied July 9th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
you also have to avoid any salt or sodium products and potassium products....talk with a dietician for the proper food............
|

replied June 30th, 2011
The Dialysis unit I attend, doctor and dietician indicated there are no cures for Kidney Failure. Western Medicine indicates dialysis, or transplant.
However, I go to a holistic center, and it was indicated that recovery is possible.
Not for everyone. But for some.
Online there are two articles.

A center in India that indicates in some cases Kidney recovery may be possible.
The other article were from 5 M.D.s in Indian about Holistic treatment and recovery.
The transplant center meeting which I attended indicated that at the present time only
dialysis and transplant are the recommended modalities for Kidney failure.
But they also indicated that researchers in the field were working on a cure for Kidney failure.
It appears that a cure is several years away. One research center is trying stem cell transplants on Kidney failure. On animals, not people. Probably similar to the above blog.
Before trying an alternative treatment, see a holistic provider and determine the possibility of recovery.
I currently have been placed on a strict diet with herbal treatments.
Teas, Rehmanni eight extract, Aloe Vera, Chlorophyll mixture, herbal blood pressure pills. Waiora Zeolite, and egg custard oil.
EDN drink.
The holistic provider also indicated no candy, no cake, no meat including chicken.
Do not try anything yourself. See a responsible alternative medicine provider.
Some are MD's. Some are not. With Kidney failure, no two people have the same condition. What may work with one person, may not work with someone else.
|

replied July 2nd, 2011
Hi Jensen,
I read your statement with great interest, I have a blog. I also read Riri's reply. The blog is about a little known nutritional supplement which when taken causes adult stem cells to be released from your bone marrow into your bloodstream.
Regards
|

replied August 1st, 2011
It works sofar for my family
I had seen this is working little bit so far after 2 months using Kundan Kidney care for my father 67yrs old.
He was not urinating on the day of dia lysis and now he is urinating regularly and at the time of dia lysis they uased to take out 5 ltrs of water now it is 1 ltr. Hope he will improve soon.

thanks
|

replied October 8th, 2011
Hi,

How is your father now? My friend is suffering from Kidney Disease - only 18% working. Creatinine is 3.2

Will Kundan Kidney Care help? What is the experience of your father?

Thanks.

Please write to me
|

I need to know if this works or isn't just a fraud please...I have been frauded so much in the past...
|

replied August 30th, 2011
Hi zaza565,
I believe that it does work, when you take 1 gram (2 capsules) of Stem Enhance, within 1 hour you will have an extra 3-4 million adult stem cells in your bloodstream. Adult Stem Cells are your body's own repair system.
|

replied September 2nd, 2011
review it ,you can also try swashealthcare,if possible
|

replied November 14th, 2011
Stem cells promising technolog
Hello,

There is new Stem Cell technology to revive dead kidneys. Still new to the west but apparently in advanced stage of development and practice in China. Instead of getting a kidney from the outside, your own body rebuilds your kidney.

Search google for "stem cells revive dead kidneys."

Hope this helps
|

replied November 15th, 2011
magneto-therapy
Maybe magneto-therapy will be helpful for you?
magneto-therapy.eu
|

replied November 16th, 2011
How to reduce dialysis for a 78 yr old patient
Hi,

My Grandmother has been on Dialysis for the past 1.5 yrs. Now the doctors say she will require dialysis every alternate day. Can someone suggest a partial cure, atleast so her frequency of dialysis goes down by a bit.

Can someone confirm how this Kundan Kidney Center is. I want to be very sure if it is genuine and if the medicines dont contain any steroids. I might be very skeptical but in the past have had experiences where these places were complete fraud.

Please help me ASAP

Thanks
Praful
|

replied November 23rd, 2011
will somebody please post the website of this Kundan kidney care. i am very much interested for my brother who is on dialysis since September. he does not want to go through dialysis anymore and wants to give up. we are in need of an alternative cure for him before its too late. thank you very much.
|

replied November 23rd, 2011
Kundan Kidney then plz share your experience

But I dont know the reliability of this center.

I dont know why some peoples here do no reply.

If anyone here is getting benefits from Kundan Kidney then plz share your experience with other.
This will help others to get treated.

Thanks,
Sandeep
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied December 14th, 2011
Kudnan Medicine
I am a 25 yr old female who has been on peritoneal dialysis for 2years...I keep hearing about Kudan Medicine but have not heard anyone getting off dialysis because of it..does anyone have anymore experience? please let me know. thanks
|

replied December 15th, 2011
hi everyone
this is something that can help revive patients completely of kidney problems free them from dialysis and other conditions
and can assure u that it can help u out i have reports prior to and after treatments and persons living normal life.
i can't post my no.
Do find my contact and email id from orkut through parveen bishnoi new delhi and contct me through mailing adress or phone no.plz do try out as life is to precious and before it is too late
regards
parveen
|

replied March 11th, 2012
Hi Parveen,
my husband was told to prepare for Dialysis soon. Therefore, my daughter found Kundan Kidney Center and stared taking their medicine. after almost 2 months try,
creatinine became from 6.1 to 5.6. we were happy and wanted continue this. however, another test after 13days after became 7.00 again (while taking same medicine) We were shocked and found this site and your comment. My husband says better die if I have to go for dialysis. Could you help us?
KP sri
|

replied March 30th, 2012
how is ur husband doing now , are you still continuing kundan kidney care medicines..?
|

replied July 10th, 2012
not painful as you think
hi madam,
Ask your huppy , not to loose confident . There are plenty of people live with dialysis as part of their life to make a happy life. Incase, He is of young age,
go for kidney transplantations.
FAct : Dialysis is not painful one. nowdays.
My father at 70 is happily leading a dialysis life in alternate day.
Make a happy living.
May god be with you
|