Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Desensitzing for PE

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
So I've used desensitzers before because I suffer from PE. I used some stuff called ManDelay and the Durex Play Longer. I ordered Stud Spray but its taking forever and a day to get here. The problem is these things aren't strong enough for me. I last a bit longer (like minute and a half instead of 20 seconds) but not as long as I want to. So I got the bright idea of trying Orajel on my naughty bits. It's got the same active ingredient as desensitizers (Benzocaine) but just more of it. The Durex has 7.5% Benzocaine and the Orajel has 20%. I've scoured the internet looking for a warning saying that putting Orajel on the genitals is bad but have not found anything that says that. It does not say that on the website or the tube itself.

So I figure this stuff has to be safe because it's made to be put in the mouth (to numb cavities; you put it on your gums) so it can't be bad for her if she decides to do a lil sucky sucky. It's even mint flavored! So I put some on (man was a scared) and I put some Vaseline on it too and got to wackin' (gotta test it first before I get put in the game). I was able to maintain an erection just fine and was able to wack away for a good 10 minutes. I put a lot on so I did not finish, so I'll have to adjust how much i put on when I'm with my lady. On top of that my hand is not numb at all. Which was a thing I was worried about I don't want her mouth or va jay jay to go numb if I decided to use it. I just pissed and there was no burning or anything so I think my genitals will live to see another day.

So what do you guys think of this as a band-aid solution to PE? Safe? Anyone else try it and get good results like myself?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper louise83
|

replied March 24th, 2008
im going to try it...thanx for sharing
|

replied April 12th, 2008
Tried it
I just went out and bought some orajel, and condoms a minute ago. I just put it on the head, and I let it dry for a whole. THen I wiped it out and started beating. Felt great. And by great I mean, I didn't cum after 3 seconds as ussual. Like you, I wasn't able to finish either. I used lotion, and still the desentization stayed active, though my hand did not go numb. Een still, I wounded suggest going raw with a girl, using this method. Not unless you want to explain to her why her vagina is completely numb. Thanks for the idea.Great band aid, if you ask me.
|

replied June 20th, 2008
Experienced User
only thing is, numbing sprays can affect your erection strength. so im going to try vivaxa when i get paid because it has some peptide in it thats supposed to be perfect for erections
|

replied February 19th, 2009
me too
I tried this too. I got the maximum strength Oragel, the 20% stuff. It worked awesome. I squeezed it in my hand and rubbed it all over my dick. It worked awesome!! I went from 5 minutes to about 30. I couldn't cum, so I went down on her and made her cum. But this stuff is fantastic and cheap. No burn and doesn't numb her either. I asked her and she said her vagina was fine and that it wasnt numb.
|

replied July 29th, 2009
orajel on the weiner
i tried some orajel the other day... went from 3 min to 30...then yanked my whole dick clean off...what a f'n b!!
|

replied September 28th, 2009
do you apply the orajel before obtaining an erection? and how long do you have to apply it before having sex?
|

replied March 11th, 2011
First of all, I'm a woman. Secondly, I just want to let you know that Orajel (and Baby Orajel) has many uses. I've used Baby Orajel to numb or relax my throat for the purposes of oral sex, and it doesn't numb or rub off on my partner.

Also, for those that are having trouble reaching their big finish, you're putting on way too much and not in the right spot. You still want to keep some of that sensitivity so don't put it on the head. Put a small amount (of whatever kind of Orajel of your choosing) on the underside of your penis, just under the head and down the shaft, and for good measure just underneath the head. Aside from the head of your penis, those areas are the most sensitive.
|
Users who thank louise83 for this post: luv2taste 

replied March 11th, 2011
A pea size amount is what you need to use. Not a dime, not a penny, just a small drop. Start by applying it to the spot on the underside of your penis where the head and shaft meet, then drag it downward.
|

replied February 24th, 2014
After applying it, how long should one wait before starting sex?
|

replied March 20th, 2011
Hey I have PE problem and im gonna try Orajel. There are so many products .. even for adults they have toothache, mouth sore, and cold sore.. which would I should choose.? and lotion, gel or cream? any help appreciated..
|

replied March 17th, 2012
I have a penis plug and that stuff worked wonders when mixed the lube!
|

replied April 2nd, 2013
oragel in the vagina
Im a woman and i have this blockage in my va jay jay and it hurts when i try to have sex . I was wondering if i should try using oragel to numb the blockage so i can have sex. Any suggestions?
|