Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Desensitized Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
About 2 months ago I did something very foolish. I tried using a penis extender. I only tried using it on 3 occassions. I followed the instructions, but was left with a numb tingling penis. For obvious reasons I immediately stopped using the device. I went to a urologist who said that I probably damaged or bruised the nerves and that he could not see why it would not heal. There was no pain or bruising etc... He told me to give it 6 weeks...I did and now 8 weeks have passed. My penis doesn't tingle anymore and its not completelyy numb. I can have sex/orgasm but I don't feel as much. My penis does not feel temperature hot/cold very easily and it is just much more desensitized---especially around the head.

So my questions...has anyone else experienced this with jelqing, extender devices etc...and did your penis heal? If so, how long did it take? Were there any supplements that helped? It seems that my sensory nerves are damaged--the ones that sit closest to the skin.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Depressed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2012
Hey there. I also had the same problem... and worse. I see this happened back in 09' and wondered if you have a solution?
|

replied January 26th, 2012
Hey John: Unfortunately not. I can tell you that some feeling did return, but not 100%. I can still have sex with my wife, but it's not the same. I am also now having additional problems, some erectile dysfunction, prostate pain, and mild bending of my penis - not sure if it is peyronnies disease. Also my flaccid penis no longer feels the same, rather hard even when not erect. Add frequent urination to the list and you have the whole picture. Wish I had better news, but hopefully you did not hurt yourself as badly. I'm just grateful for the feeling I still have and that my wife still loves me. If you have any other questions, let me know. Good luck!
|