Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Depression

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
Hi,
I don't really know what I am doing here but the thing I know I was the happiest person in my family but as I said I was, the point is that being happy in my situation is a miracle
for several reasons.
First, I have a brother who is 27 and is not in a sound mind he is desperate to get attention
and to do so he does things like suicide attempts, drink a lot and come home wasted and starts
a nonsense fight.
Second, I have a sister who suffers from depression too, and because of that I'm sad and my sadness grows rapidly.And the thing is whenever something not so important or serious happens she is just so stressed out.
Third, we don't have a joyful family because of money issues and my brothers and my sister long sentence short, I am the happiest guy but my happiness is a phony one and I can't take it anymore. I need A LOT OF HELP.
Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon,
love, S001.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2017
Try not to surrender
It takes work on the part of the depressed to change negative thinking. A forceful, thoughtful, consistent effort. It pays off. Never look back or regret. But go ahead with positive thinking without pausing or regretting! Move, then you are motivated. Moving first though you have lead feet, brings you to a good place eventually. Don't give up!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply