Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

depression

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
here lately ive been massively depressed and its not going away ive been hospitalized and everything hopping to get better but it seems only to make it worse. Im on two different anti-depressents and neaither of them feel like there working im so tired of being depressed i just feel like why wait another day just to sit here and suffer. Why not just end it? I want to so bad and its not because im weak its because ive been strong for far too long and i cant do it anymore Sad Sad Sad Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile perseverance2012
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2012
What exactly are you depressed from?
|

replied May 16th, 2012
Experienced User
Hi xxRebeloisuAngelxx, maybe you need to different medication, and as long as you're seeking professional help, you will get results. You just have to give it time and the meds at times. Don't give up. I agree with perserverance2012, what is causing your depression? Is it just general? A counselor can help with what triggers your depression and help you with coping skills, too. Take care!
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2012
It's not worth it to end it all I will say that instead of clustering everything together you as a whole and making you depressed that way. This will take a lot of work but this worked for me try to dissect your problems to the bone to fully understand why whatever it is makes you depressed or sad or hurt once you understand yourself in this situation and the other people involved this will help you to avoid being depressed about. You can take the anti depressants but that’s just a poor chisel in helping to sculpt oneself into becoming a better person.
|