Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

depression

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
we were having marital issues so my husband decided to go for counseling. From the minute he got he got home he started treating me like an insane person. Eventually I got out of him that the therapist told him I'm depressed. SO now he thinks that he does nothing wrong and all our problems are because I'm a sick unstable woman. I think that if I am depressed it's because of the way he has been treating me. What am I supposed to do now that he talks to me like I'm mentally retarded?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2009
He is being very disrespectful to you.You should seriously join him in councelling,then you will know where you stand.tc and good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply