Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

depression pills side affect or depression symptom

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
hi there
i have a problem that my mum has that i want to discuss
she was suffering from major depression and for the past couple months after change of medicine she has been prescribed amitriptyline(50mg) and zolpidem(10mg)for sleeping taking 1 each every night. since she was depressed her tongue has been very sensitive and was back to normal but past a week it has become very sensitive again- when she eats food (that is mild enough for a child to eat) she finds it extremely chilly and salty as well as fizzy drinks cause the tongue to sting and hurt.
whether this is a depression symptom or reaction to medication is something i need ur help in. we have tried salty water gargles but it hasnt worked however is there any home remedy for this?
i will appreciate ur help
Did you find this post helpful?
|