Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Depression never goes

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
The moment I am abandoned be it friendship, relationship it is all the same back to the depression over and over again. Haven't felt this way in a while and Had prayed to never feel this way again
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2010
Hey there!

Do not let your troubles determine who you are! Don't let anyone in the world define who you are! You don't have to be alone, no matter whats happened in your life. You said that you prayed, well thats good! And even when it seems our prayers are not being answered, just remember that they are heard. We all were created for a reason - and still are. Surrender your struggles and find out your true passion, thats not detrimental to your health, and push towards it. Everytime you fall, get back up. When negative thoughts fill your mind, remember that you do not have to let them stay there. Tell yourself "NO i will not let this negativity keep hurting me." Keep praying. You will notice an improvement.

Helping others with everyday needs, serving at a community outreach program, etc., are good ways to keep your mind off of your troubles and is also very rewarding.

Send me a message anytime if you need someone to talk to, take care and God bless!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply