Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

depression bipolar

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Hiya I am an 21 year and I have recently got a job and moved in with my boyfriend but I seem angry all the time and upset I seem to be always fighting with him and this is constanly going on the last few months even before we moved in together, he has now told me that it is over that e cant live or be with me cause of how I am, I need to change I need help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 10th, 2010
I was the exact same way with my husband. It was nothing, but pure anger. You may be feeling some anger towards him for something. With my husband, I was very angry and depressed all the time. I would lose so much control that I hadn't realized how was acting. He would actually tell me I was bipolar. It's a sudden feeling of pure anger. Maybe something about your situation is making you feel this anger. I don't have it as much since we split.
|
Did you find this post helpful?