Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Depression and disappointment

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
My life is coming to a horrible event..I've cheated on my wife..I had mutual sex with a woman I worked with now the woman is crying rape..got me fired and wants to proceed with charges...I don't get it my life is so good right now I have a beautiful woman 3 amazing kids and we just purchased our first home 2 years ago...I told my wife I cheated on her due to guilt and it was around the holidays she said we will deal with it after the holidays and whatnot but no I have been depressed to the point of no return..to have an affair is one thing but to be accused of being a monster is another.i have nothing to hide and have been truthful with my attorney about everything ..I'm innocent....I hate the word "rape" and despise rapist...this event is making me feel like if something bad happens to me it's gonna affect my whole life..my kids my home my wife...I'm depressed and have had thoughts of...well I'm sure you guys know..but I'm innocent and wouldn't do something of that nature to loose everything I've created out of nothing...I wake up everyday saying to myself this is all a nightmare..but realize it isn't...is this a wake up call god? I feel like I'm being tested beyond all that I've done in my life...why is this happening to me world? I'm a great father and provider always have been since these kids turned my life into something worth living for..please give me some advise to help this depression I am feeling I have failed my family my wife trust...I'm not going to deny that the affair happened becouse it did...but it was mutuel and I will fight this the best I can lord willing I beat this...I'm just so confused why she is doing this to me and why this is happening I have no criminal history EVER. I'm 26 and never been in handcuffs or any run ins with the law...please my depression is killing me I've lost 28 pounds due to stress...I'm getting more and more depressed each day....please somebody give me some words or encouragement...lord I know you can hear me give me a sign that I have not been forsaken...Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|