Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

depression and anxiety

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
im a 21 yr. old woman, i recently had a baby a year ago.before i had her i had been taking thorazine,abilify, remeron, and prozac.i stopped taking them when i found out i was prego's, and have been off ever since(about 2 years now). and i think im starting to feel depressed again. but i just dont know why either i mean i have a beautiful baby girl and i have my own place i mean theres no real reason to be.ive even been having panick attacks and it got so bad that my arms and hands got all tingly and numb and my fingers got real stiff and i couldnt move them..and i had never really had panick attacks that bad.when i was a teen i had been in and out of over 15 pyshc hospitals for suicide and cutting and eating disorder. i was just doing so good for so long i didnt think it would happen again.and i have been thinking about maybe going back om medication but it never really helped before..and id feel like i let myself down and my daughter...
Did you find this post helpful?
|