Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

depressed, I hate myself. I need help

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
I hate myself. I want to die. I need help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper anony89
|

replied December 8th, 2011
i feel this way right now
|

replied September 14th, 2012
It is normal for new mothers to feel overwhelmed by the amount of work they have to get done in a day. Looking after the baby is a full-time job. Add to that household duties, commitment to relationships, looking after the self, managing your aspirations, etc. and anyone could get frustrated. However, postpartum depression is a medical condition brought on by the hormonal changes that accompany childbirth.
|

replied September 10th, 2012
verrry drepression and obession, worry and etc too
hi i m deaf i have been full dark drepression about my husband and i have been sepereated since last feb 29,2012 to now also me and my husband have been tgts almost 8 yrs he decied want dricoved and he already have new girlfriend it really make me sooo pull me down cry everydays not happy and not sleep as well and eat too but yes i do went church everys weds and sunday too but another way it really messsssy up my life i really needed your help to come see me or how chanage my life and i m look for my shaine smile happy with my five 5 and i wanna move on but of course i will always love him so much no matter what here thanks you
|

replied September 14th, 2012
Healthy Life
It has been WAY too long since I’vevelblogged Things around our house have been crazy busy these last few week.

I do plan on continuing to blblogbut probably wont be consistent again until after we’ve mveed into the new house. We think we’ll movllin not this up coming weekend, but perhaps the next weekend (or within a few days). Keith and his Dad are busy working on installing the new floor right now. While I’m takingmadvantage of having Grandma Ann here so I can pack up our whole house. I haven’t even statted yet and I definitely have my work cut out for me.

My eats and workouts hworkouts back on, although I am slacking a bit with company in town just for the week. It is going to feel so great to be situated in our new home and just live life without all the distractions that come with moving and redoing a redoingse. After the flooring goes in, we will have new carpet installed, get the new appliances installed and then just need to get the kitchen cabinet boxes painted white, install all the new light fixtures and the new mirrors for the bathrooms and we will be ready to move in. The work wont be completely done, but it will be livable for us. The project we are most dreading in converting the cherry cabinets into nice white ones. We plan on doing it ourselves, but don’t even know there to begin.
|
Quick Reply