Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Dental

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
3 days after wisdom tooth extraction i noticed my 4 front teeth were "pushed forward". I am 44, I have had straight teeth my whole life, a perfect smile. Now i talk with a "thhh" because i dont know how to talk my tongue is all over the place. The ortho say minor shifting is possible but not like this... i went to my dentist he says the same thing. But i know my mouth. Dentist wont blame orher dentist.... they're asking me questions like what did i do. I told then "I GOT MY WISDOM TOOTH PULLED"!!
Now i. Frustrated hopefully when i go back they'll have better answer an fix the problem.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply