Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

Dealing with problems

Ok im 16 years old male im a ex gangbanger and have extreme guilt for the things ive done i have looked up on google my symptons ,anxiety, night terrors,feeling of being whatched or followed,paranoia, aggression, easily aggitated, sometimes violent thoughts. Backround info Now i have a girlfriend of 3 months dating since september whom i tell some of these problems before i met her i felt hollow lile a shell but when i met her all that changed we also have relation ship problems from outside persons due to the fact im mexican and she is a muslim anyways this put some stress on both of us but nothing i cant handle,back to me now ive changed more recently (or at least trying to) tis leads to my question what am i experiencing you can look above to see my symptons if youve forgotton or a quick refresher aggression easliy aggitated, anxiety, panic atyacls from loud noises, locked doors etc. Is this a form of ptsd or schizophrenia (do not mind my bad spelling) please help asap
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2017
Also in order to forget what i stood for and things ive done and to forget the pain ive caused my family ive taking up drinking not as bad as a few months ago now maybe once a week cut back for my gf also for any additional information if you would like to look up the organization iwas a part of to help you understand the crimes the gang is called : sur-13. The click i was part of was called brownside familia and home grown in buffalo new york
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Anxiety, Stress, ptsd
Quick Reply