Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

Dealing with genital warts?

Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
I have genital warts, I only realised yesterday evening, and they've grown quite big over the last 24 hours. I'm going to the clinic tomorrow, I've read countless posts, I think I understand the situation now. I've been with my partner now for 6 years, she's only previously had one sexual partner, I've had around 9. I'm sure it's me that has brought this into the relationship. I'm absolutely terrified that she's going to leave me when I tell her, I know I need to tell her so she can go and get checked out, which will be an unbearable situation, I don't want to put her through this. I can't help but feel I've created my own downfall, and deserve everything I get.There's going to be the "Have you cheated on my questions?" We were on a break a couple of years back, and we both agreed not to teel eachother "what we were up to", and it has stayed that way to this day. I just don't want us to end this way, potentially I could give her cancer...I could not live with myself if that was the case. How would I ever get close to anybody again, I know relationships aren't all about sex, but I can't go through the 'look of absolute disgust' every time i would go to tell someone. I don't wan to tell my friends, or family, it's so demoralising, calling previous partners....it's too much. I just feel like this has ruined my life, i wish there was a cure, but i know there isn't. To be honest I just wanted someone to talk to, and to know how other people are dealing with ther situations?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 14th, 2009
look man i know what your sayin stuff is messed up but she will love you for who you are not what you have you have to deal with it BE STRONG its not jus you remember that
|
Did you find this post helpful?