Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

8 days late on menstrual cycle

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have a question. I am about 8 days late on my menstrual cycle. I took a pregnancy test almost 4 days ago, but it was (-)negative. Now it's Monday the 22nd and my abdominal area is sore. Could you tell me why that is if I am not pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bilot
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Is it PMS perhaps? You should take another test if you do not get your period by Friday just to make sure the previous one was not too early.
|

replied November 9th, 2009
regular menstruation, why delayed for about 6 days?
hello there, i have my regular menstrual period for about 2 years, i am having my menstruation every 3rd of the month, but this time, it's almost 6 days have past until i've experienced little hurt in my abdominal then little blood comes.. am i pregnant?
|