Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

daughter trapped in the mental health system.

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
Greetings to whom this may concern, I have a daughter trap in the mental health system. As well as depo injection paralysed her and other complication stem from her being sectioned under the mental health Act. My daughter became ill whilst she was a patient on the mental health unit and was moved to the general hospital and has been in hospital almost one year. Now she is in an rehabilitation hospital. They had a review yesterday and said that her problem is behavioural and their hospital can no longer help her, because they help people with physical condition. So they are looking for another hospital. I would like some alternative because the drugs they use cannot heal my daughter. My daughter is being fed by a peg, they have tried to get her to eat and she refuses. I want my daughter home. Do you know how I could go about this?
Thank you for your time. With kind regards, Hermine.
Did you find this post helpful?
|