Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Dark Yellow Urine

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
I was experiencing dark yellow urination especially in the mornings, frequent and clear urine till the rest of the day for the last 9/10 months. Also, nausea and burping + disordered defecation and sometimes stomach ache knocking through my chin. Also i was having inconsiderable but continious weakness/fatigue. One week ago, when i had a stomach ache, i found a drug named "Lansor 15 mg." (Lansoprazol) in the medicine chest. After trying it, all of my above complaints disappaered suddenly. Coincidentally, it seems that i had found the cure for my disease which was possibly about my stomach. What i want to ask you is; could this story regarding "concentrated urine - frequent urination" have been harmful for my kidneys? By the way 3/4 months ago i had blood test regarding blood lipid levels, at that time BUN, kreatinin, ure etc... all came just normal. Thank you in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
It is normal the morning urine to be dark yellow since you do not drink water during sleep and the urine have concentrated.
During the day is normal to have pale yellow urine.
The stomach pain, with nausea, burping, are symptoms of dypepsia or indigestion (bad digestion of food).
These symptoms may appear as a result of certain stomach problems, like gastroesophageal reflux disease, gastritis (stomach lining inflammation), and stomach ulcer disease (defect in stomach lining).
Lansoprazole is a drug that inhibits stomach acid production, and is usually indicated for the above mentioned stomach conditions.

Visit your physician!
|
Did you find this post helpful?