Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Dark Underarms and Vulva? how I can lighten it?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I am a 19 year old female, virgin, and I'm Oriental Asian, and my skin tone is very fair and (like milk), but my underarms and my bikini area/ vulva is just really really dark, like literally, dark brown, and comparing that against my normal milky skin tone it just looks really disgusting and like it's not clean, and I wash everyday but it's just not going away! I've had this for as long as I can remember, like probably since 15, and I've tried everything to get rid of it but I can't! T_____T And its really embarrassing. If anyone can help me get some ideas of whats wrong or how I can lighten it I would be super grateful <3 ~
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: female, asian, skin
Quick Reply