Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Dark spotting and discharge after Plan B

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I had unprotective sex and my partner did the worst thing ever which caused me to be so furious which I had to take plan B right after/2 hours the most. It's about time for my mentration cycle to begin, but I've been having on and off cramps and brown spotting, for a one moment I've seen a lil red, but its mostly dark spotting or discharge. I'm freaking out and loosing my mind because the end of the month is here and still no sign of my period. This is killing me, my breast is tender, but there are no other signs I detected. I currently don't have any insurance, but i'm planning on making an appt. w a gyno, but cash is very low at the same time. Can somone help me pls.
Did you find this post helpful?
|