Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Dark brown butt crack

I need your help badly. This is really disgusting and very very embarassing. While I was pregnant with my first child I developed a serious problem with my butt crack. It appears as one big stretch mark from top to bottom on both side of my butt cheeks. It has a dark brown exterior with a bluish red stretched and very uncomfortable skin beneath the brown area. I have Crohns disease, but was not diagnosed with it until after my 4th child. Like I said this starting happening during my first pregnancy. It's horrible. Is there anything I can do. When I go to the Dr.s for my checkup's, they never say a thing, but I know they see it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2009
BLACK BUTT CRACK
Go to the pharmacy and ask for a pumice stone scouring bar scrub till light burning comes about then stop do it every night during your showers and you will see a big difference in your dark butt crack cvs has them i have found it works the best girl i did it for one week and i now have a crack like a baby ass again.please write back let me know how it worked for you
|
Did you find this post helpful?