Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Dark blood from vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have had 2 episodes 2 days in a row of dark blood, almost black in appearance, about a tablespoon in amount, coming from my vagina. I have had a complete hysterectomy, no ovaries left, nothing, about 7 years ago. What could be wrong with me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 27th, 2010
You need to seek medical advice and get someone to properly check you out. Don't be scared, but you need to find out what is wrong stop this from happening. The dark blood shows it's been pooling for a while rather than a fresh bleed, so it could be an old wound/scar weakened for instance. They'll probably do an ultrasound and pelvic exam. I wish you all the best. Be sure to let us know how you are xx
|
Did you find this post helpful?