Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

Dad is diagnosed with...

User Profile
Hi,

My dad(age 61) is been detect Bone cancer.

I want to know about the food he should eat and he should not eat.

Please note that he was suffered from Kidney disorder and has underwent dialysis before.

Please guide me and let me know the best diet he can have.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2010
Bone Cancer Answer A17704
Unfortunately, beyond a low-fat diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, I really cannot make any specific diet recommendations.

There is no research data available regarding the effects of diet or dietary supplements for this particular type of cancer (for more details on general cancer prevention strategies, you can also order a copy of my book, "A Cancer Prevention Guide for the Human Race").

Sincerely,

Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

www.doctorwascher.com

Author, "A Cancer Prevention Guide for the Human Race"

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bone Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.