Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

Cyst on liver

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I recently had a CT with findings of "1.0 and 0.6 cm low attenuation lesions seen in the dome of the right lobe of the liver. They are too small to characterize. They could be hemangiomas or cysts." Also found was a 3.1 cm ovarian cyst. I also had colonoscopy that found a sessile polyp. the reason for these tests were for symptoms of weight loss, bowel changes, bloating, fatigue, muscle weakness and an elevated CEA of 5.9. I am not a drinker. I do have a history of cervical/utural cancer - hysterectomy in '94. I have included all this information to help give a big picture of my situation. My question is: are the liver findings of a concern. Could it have any relation to my symptoms or is this just a normal finding and has nothing to do with what is going on with me? Any help or opinions would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|