Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Cyst-like pockets on penis shaft

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
For a year or so now I have had this problem. I have only been sexually active with one female (virgin at the time). I cant remember exactly how it came about but it may have been caused by a poison ivy rash that spread to the shaft of my penis. Anyways, on the right underside of my penis (circumcised) there is a patch of brown skin (darker than the surrounding skin) and in this skin are numerous pocket looking holes which open towards the head of my penis. A first I though they were ingrown hairs and still think they might be. For a few months i have been squeezing these pockets and a white substance (similar to the type of substance from squeezing a black head on your face) comes out of them. I have no idea what they are and they are starting to piss me off. I am embarrassed to show my penis to anyone. Anyone had this problem? Anyone know a rememdy? I have tried Benzoyl peroxide with limited success.

I would be happy to give pictures if needed.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 17th, 2008
3 words...
GET DOCTOR NOW
|

replied June 1st, 2010
poison ivy on my penis
wondering what the affects of poison ivy on my penis is? I had gotten it from my girlfriend after we were working around it in our yard and she touched me before she knew she had it now she has it from head to toe and now i have it on my penis. what are the long term affects and how can i get rid of it before i have abvious scareing?
|

replied June 9th, 2010
i ahve the exact same problem, i dont know how it started, but there are pocket like holes facing up and i thought it was ingrown hairs but ive had it for to long for it to be ingrown hairs, any cures without doctors would be great.
|