Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

Cutting, and attempted suicide?

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
So my friend and I have gone through some depression, and just recently she met up with this guy, and now their dating, however her boyfriend has attempted suicide more than once, and it upsets me but it also upsets my friend a lot, and ever since she's been dating him, she's been cutting her self ever since and I don't know what to do for either of them, but I want to help cause they aren't going to get help for themselves
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2017
I wish I could give you a magic answer that will make this better for everyone because the truth is that your friend is hurting herself and her boyfriend is attempting suicide, they aren't helping each other because they will both feel guilty and in pain when they can't make the other happy and stop hurting themselves. They will only drag each other down with them.

I'm sorry this is hard for you and I wish everyone could be happy.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply