Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Cuts after fingering - infected ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
My boyfriend fingered me and he cut me more than a few times. On the inside of my vagina, and on the outside area around it. It bled a lot when it happened, but didn't continue to bleed as much. Now, it's been five days, and I'm extremely sore. It hurts to sit down, so much that I would rather stand just to avoid the pain. It's the same when I walk. Could this mean the cuts are infected? I'm worried of what could come of the cuts if I don't get checked out.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Katrinaleanne
|

replied August 20th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
It is not impossible for it to get infected although it is rare. It is best to see a doctor if it does not get better.

Shame on your friend for not taking care of his nails before playing with you. I hope he at least washed his hands!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply