Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Wound Care Forum

Cut won't heal under my foreskin

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi,

I'm a male in my mid 20's and I have had a sore on my penis for several months now. I have been checked for all types of STD's and STI's several times over the months and the results are always negative for everything. I masterbate several times a day and usually have sex with my girlfriend once a day ( Ihave been with the same girl for 3 years now).

The sore started out small but gets larger in size and then gets smaller in size but never goes away and it only covers the area that my foreskin covers. It is on the head of my penis and just below my head.

I believe it is from masterbating too much and I think the reason it takes so long to heal is because the skin stretches so much with erections and also it cant scab over and dry out like a normal cut (the sore always seems to be moist) because of my foreskin. I have tried polysporin, antibiotic cream, etc but nothing seems to work.

Even if I stop masterbating and having sex for a couple days it doesnt seem to make a difference.

Do you have any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 5th, 2011
my solution
o damn..I've had the same prob many times bro. It takes a week or 2, I'd say bout a month to be fully healed. But, that's onlyy if you don't have sex or masturbation (which would totally sucks)

I usually role my skin back to exspose the cut/bruise so that it gets enough air to heal..do that as much as u can and for as long as u can.
|

replied December 20th, 2011
i've the same thing i think!!!!mine's like a line that starts under the head and runs all the way down the underside!!! its more like a scar or something!!!! it kinda fades away towards the end but the top part is constantly tingling/stinging!!!! i 2 have been checked for std's twice all negative!!! i've had this for 1 and a half yrs now!!! am currently waiting on app with dermatoligest!!!!!!
|

replied September 17th, 2013
how to cure any issue(std or not) under the foreskin!
Hydrogen peroxide, dilute 3% hydrogen peroxide 5-1 with water, 5 being the water., Before bed at night, soak a 1/2 cotton ball and place on the sore, then keeping the cotten in place pull the foreskin over penis head.. Use a piece of electric tape and wrap no too tight are fleshy foreskin, so in the middle of the night when your banging in your dreams the cotton wont roll out.
In the morning replace wet cotton for dry, lose the tape as it shouldnt be necessary.
Just saying.
Ps: the above instructions really work, kills std, viruses funguses bacteria etc.
|