Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

cut on back of heel

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
hey i am 13 years old and i play rugby. recently i bought new rugby boots and they have been rubbing on the back of my heel. during the match i was tending to ignor the pain. but after the match i noticed that there was lose skin. so when i went home i cut off the lose skin. it is about 1mm deep prob more and about a shape of a circle about 4 cm diameter . it throbs alot. i had the cold 2 days before the cut. it is half pink and half red. hurts when i strech it or walk on it. i didnt put any ointments on i just cleaned it every so often. aprox 1ce and hour or 2. i dont want 2 go to the hospital. my mum and dad are ful time workers so they cant do anything much. they already in stressed dont wanna disturb them so im coing here.
i go back 2 school in 4 days returning from half term. i dont know if i should go because it hurts if i wear another shoe. and i cant walk on it much .

need advise

as soon as posibble
ty.
Did you find this post helpful?
|