Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Cut in vagina and bleeding

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
after having ruff sex i resived a cut on the inside on my vagina and it burns badly when i pee...and after i whiped there was blood on the paper and im afraid that i wont stop bleeding...what can/should i do???
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper misfits138
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2009
Supporter
There is nothing you can do to help it heal faster. I would not use any antibiotic creams or peroxide or any of the things we normally treat cuts with. I would refrain from sex to give it time to heal. Other than that, unless the pain or bleeding worsens, there is nothing else to do but wait it out.
|
Users who thank deteragram for this post: anime_gurl 

User Profile
Yeah, Ive had that there isnt a lot you can do, this sounds weird but when i do pee i try to sit more forward so you don't catch the cut when you're peeing cause that really hurts. It should heal soon enough, mines usually within the next few days.
|
Users who thank poker_face for this post: anime_gurl 

User Profile
Thank you all...2 day it doesnt hurt when i pee and their is no bleeding...but i dont think ill have sex for a few days just in case...to make sure that the cut doesnt open agian...and just to be on the safe side of infecting it by having sex..
|

replied June 13th, 2010
i've got the same situation and i have been bleedin for 3days now what did you do too heal it : /x
|

replied October 16th, 2011
vaginal cut
afetr having sex i also had cut on vagina it relly hurts and blood came out for one day...............i have taken i pill. Now i am afraid of being pregnant..........becoz there is constant pain in my stomach............i dont know why..........is there any remedy to heal it faster?
|

replied February 15th, 2012
My ex bf and I were having sex last week after we had been drinking all night and he slipped out and I thought he ripped the skin below my vagina but when I took pics of it, its actually on the inner part. The bleeding was so bad when I wiped 3 times the paper was soaked in blood and so was my hand. The bleeding stopped the next afternoon but the pain is still there.
|

replied February 28th, 2012
So has anyone answered any of your questions? Or what was the outcome? Because my husband and encountered this about three days ago. I slipped out and i thought i was going to dye... i put my hand down there and looked at my had and it gushing blood. I had to put a pad on due to the amount of blood that was coming out, the next day i started to get symptom of my time of the month, but it is a little different. I am on day 3 still bleeding and not sure if it because of cut or period( which btw wuld be a little early.
|

replied April 26th, 2012
my boyfriend was fingering me and i think he cut me with his nail and it was bleeding alittle bit. should i just wait it out? because it really hurts
|