Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

curved and upward penis

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
when i was in middle school i noticed a round pimple like thing on my shaft and the pimple like thing was painful to touch, and it was hard to the touch. when i quezzed it (and it hurt when i did that) puss came out of it but the thing was still hard though. after many years it has mostly gone away but some is still there. now when i get an erection my penis has a slight curvature, and my penis goes upward when erect( is that normal?). In middle school i had my first physical and the doctor noticed it while examing my penis, but he said nothing, no questions. Im due for my annual physical, but not sure how to bring the concern up. what do think this is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2010
Supporter
A lot of women like penis that has the curve because it is different.
you should be able to talk to your doctor about anything because they are the one's that seen it all.
|

replied April 1st, 2012
curved penis
There is nothing wrong if penis is slightly curved. The curvature in your case is due to old pimple that has left a scar.
I took insulin shots on my foreskin for a decade the scars have made my penis curved slightly upwards. there is no problem in intercourse.
|