Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Cure for AIDS Found on US PATENT website!!!

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Our Government has know about a cure for AIDS since 1996

follow the link to the government patent website

http://patft.uspto.gov/ On the left side click on Patent Number Search then type in this patent number: 5676977

You will be not only shocked! but outraged that not only have they know about this, but why have the clinical trials not started? why are they taking our money and telling us they are searching for a cure when they already have one?

Here is the Patent by the US government for the continual creation of AIDS.

http://patft.uspto.gov/ On the left side click on Patent Number Search then type in this patent number: 4647773

If you would like to know more Type 5676977 into www.youtube.com and watch Dr. Boyd talk about the government involvement with AIDS.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Clinical trials for any drug normally happen after it is patented, depending on the research budget you can likely consider the patent date the date clinical trials began. These are just patents for medicines.
|

How the patents work is like this... When a patent is made they have to show that it has worked... There are different types of patents but this patent is based on a working model... IE someone was used to test this on and proved to work.

This was made in 1996 and no the clinical trials have not started on this. You can Look up Dr. Boyd who has know about it and been fighting the government since 1998 to get them to start the trials... Just this year he petitioned the President to look at the patent and to push for clinical trials.

I have taken this information to the local paper in Washington State and they were in shock that had all this information. I gave them everything... Patent numbers Doctor names research reports and I mean everything. I even gave them the US involvement Patent for the creation of AIDS to thin the population of third world countries.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Whoah..
No
That that's not at all factual. The patent office has nothing to do with proving the function of a product. They only guarantee its process and make-up is legally protected. If you search patents you'll find corn-based rocket fuel formulas and patents for the wind-up automobile.

The US government also isn't in the business of producing medicine. That's what medical research firms and pharmacutical companies do. In the case of aids the US government expends a lot of money in research grants but they don't have any control over what formula is tested or whether or not a given medicine is decided to be feasible enough to begin clinical trials or to apply for FDA approval.

Also this "cure" doesn't work. The Cure for the fastest spreading fatal disease in human history would give the pharmacutical company more money and power than the largest of governments in the world. Any patented cure, especially one with an active advocate, especially one that's a decade old, has been reviewed by every AIDS research group.

Doctor Boyd Ed Graves was't an MD. The patent isn't for his cure. He was a doctor of law and an activist for multiple racism conspiracies, most prominently the theory that AIDS was manufactured as a way to thin the African America population.
|

I never Claimed it was Boyd cure I said he found it and as far as Patents go, there are several types. The US government patented 5676977 it also patented 4647773 if you go through and read or watch Boyd conference he outlines all the areas I listed and More. The before the patent could become a patent they have to prove that it worked. There is so much more to this then what I have listed... Unless you look at this with an open mind and research not only the patent, Tetrasilver, the Doctors involved and the Federal Virus and Cancer Program... Read the Patent, It's a US Patent not a patent by a Doctor or a random someone... so if you want to challange me then research it first.
|

Also look up the information for the 1974 World population report... They talk about the reduction of third world populations: it is NSSM 200

Look I can debate this with you till the end of time... It's solid it's there in black and white. if you want to believe me or not it's your choice... It sad that I can spend 6 months researching every Doctor listed and all dates listed and find more information then you. But hey if your all for spend money on research for something they already have a cure for then I am not going to stop you. I am only tossing out the information that it's there and real and being swept under the rug because it's more profitable to get research dollars.
|