Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

cum without having orgasm ?? (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Could a man cum without having an orgasm??
yes, he can cum without an orgasm
no, he must have an orgasm to cum
77%  77%  [ 17 ]
22%  22%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22
hey all,
the thing is that I have a boyfriend and because of my religion and country's traditions we may not have any sexual relation anyway we do have it (kind of) but I'm still a virgin and i must remain which mean we didn't have any intercourse yet however i do try to satisfy him wit blowjobs, handjobs... etc so he does cum, i always thought that this means that he's having an orgasm. and then i got an orgasm for the first time in my life and started to believe that the way I feel and react and the way my ex did feel and react is how you feel while having an orgasm but what's my boyfriend is having is definitely not an orgasm so i made researches and i found out that a man could have an orgasm without Cuming but is it possible otherwise i mean Cuming without having an orgasm???
Please answer soon because I'm afraid I'm not satisfying him :S :S :S
Thanks for your time.

Ps. I'm 17 and he's 25 and we both never had any sexual relationships before (this with my ex i was just doing him what he wanted but he didn't touch me)
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Dr. Nikola
|

replied July 8th, 2008
No
You CANNOT cum without an orgasm. There is a small amount of secretion called "pre-cum" with some amount of sexual stimulation but it's certainly not the same.
|
Users who thank WIZARDBATTLEZ for this post: Bibaya 

replied July 8th, 2008
yes but when i have an orgasam i shiver i feel sooo stisfiad i can't explain it anyway i am a girl but then remembering my ex how he used to push my hands away while giving him a handjob beacuse he just can't take it anymore and then he comes and each and every part of his body shivers and looking at my boyfriend dealing wit it as if nothing is happenning makes me so damn confused!!!
|

replied July 8th, 2008
I know for me, personally, I don't feel comfortable showing a lot of outward reaction. Your boyfriend may feel the same way. If he's cumming, he's having an orgasm, and I'm SURE you're making him feel great so don't worry about it so much :]
|

replied July 8th, 2008
:$ thanks for your reply but you know i've been sitting on my laptop for 5 hours now doing research about this and in many sites people said it could happen... i'm more confused than ever :S :S
|

replied July 8th, 2008
Maybe I'm wrong? Strange.
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2008
Doctor
You can't expect your present boyfriend and the previous one to have the same orgasm. Ejaculation (cum) is the final reaction of the male's reproductive system to erotic stimulants and is the same in the most of the men (sperm simply comes out from the penis after some longer or shorter time). But, orgasm is psycho-emotional reaction and can defer in different men according to their personality. They all feel pleasure but express it in various ways.
|
Users who thank Dr. Nikola for this post: Bibaya  chozenson 

replied July 18th, 2008
Hello Dr. Nikola

First of all i would like to thank you for responding to my question and you told me that i should not compare my present boyfriend with my ex and this is totally true but i just want to know is it possible even if very rare that a guy cums without having an orgasm.
I read so in so many sites but i still need your professional answer!!
thanks a lot and i would really appreciate it if you answered!!
tanks again
|

User Profile
replied July 21st, 2008
Doctor
In my opinion ejaculation is always accompanied by orgasm. There could be orgasm without ejaculation (aspermia) but not ejaculation without orgasm.
|

replied June 17th, 2011
Dr. Nikola,
I had been reading sites aswel and they had said a male like myself could ejaculate without an orgasm which had worried me because my girlfriend had been having some stomach pain. After reading your responses to this tho, I feel much less worried about wether or not my girlfriend is pregnant for i had not had an orgasm.
Thank you for your information and help
|

replied September 6th, 2011
Doctor you are wrong
Doctor you are wrong, for the past eight months I have been having ejaculations without orgasm, I am male in my 40s.
|

replied March 18th, 2009
No Orgasm
You definitely can ejaculate without orgasm. It's all about controlling the orgasm. I do it all the time. Look up "edging". Eventually (as quickly as 30 minutes depending) you get so built up that with proper control, you can allow your prostate to engorge and begin leaking cum, then just before orgasm, hold back, then as soon as under control, kegel. I can shoot semen to my chest this way and no orgasm. I can do this about 2 times and then I am drained, but my penis is still pre-orgasm sensitive and my balls are engorged.
Why do this? It is a fetish thing that many people enjoy and when my wife gets home (we work different hours), my balls are huge and I have a great hard on. We can have some great foreplay.
|

replied May 18th, 2011
edging
I agree. I've been doing it for years. Not very often but about once a month or a little more than that. I don't always succeed, since it is very easy to work myself a little too long, a little too hard, and then fall over the edge into an orgasm, but if I do get it right, I can actually produce a long leakage (throb isnt the right word for it) of real honest to goodness cum. And the "embarrassing thing" (which many of you will go UGH GROSS when you hear it, is that then, and only then, I love to put it on my tongue, taste it, swallow it, and I swear, it is not bad at all, and it feels very sexy and naughty to be doing it. But after I cum, I feel like everyone else does about it, I think it is gross and totally uninteresting.
|

replied March 8th, 2010
I can tell you that it is possible to ejaculate without having an orgasm, because i do it all the time, and its not very nice, I think my psycho-emotional reaction is broken, having said that, I have cum twice a few times, one orgasm followed by a larger one, both with an ejaculation, but only with a "good" BJ and some fantasy. I could count them on one hand. I've looked for some internet advice before, and this the first time I've found anything about it, what can you do about it, if the Dr's don't think it happens.
|

replied September 6th, 2011
it's called Ejaculatory Anhedonia, i have the same problem, docs know f.. all!
|

replied March 10th, 2010
umm i dont know wat really to say but i just have to ask is it possoble to have an orgasm withOUT cumming?
|

replied November 24th, 2011
I am wondering the same thing because my boyfriend has been doing thar alot lately.
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2010
Yes, it is very possible to cum with having an orgasm. I have that same problem every now and again. Most times it is just caused by not having enough stimulation. Please be considerate when talking to your boyfriend about this subject...I don't know about him, but it hurts my self-esteem when it happens to me.
|

replied July 11th, 2010
Multiple Ejaculations and Orgasm.
Yes, it is possible to ejaculate without orgasm. It takes some training but it can be done.

What you do is to take yourself as close to orgasm as possible by masturbation and then when you feel the ejaculation starting stop all stimulation, the timing is critical. If you time it right you will ejaculate without orgasm and then you can start the stimulation again and using the same trick ejaculate again. I have done this 3 or 4 times, then orgasm to finish. After the second time you are about dry so there is little ejaculate. You can do this even if you are old.

Another trick is to stop just before orgasm you will ejaculate then start stroking again and you will ejaculate with orgasm in a few seconds.

With training and you are young you should be able to do this at least 5 times in a row. Who says women are the only one to have multiples, we can do it too, if we know how.

It works great with oral if you partner just sucks when you ejaculate then wait about 5 minutes and then start stroking and sucking. With practice you can do this several times.

Clyde.
|

replied October 10th, 2010
Not So Fast
To those, including the "doctor", that are saying that you cannot ejaculate without orgasming, you are wrong! While this is probably true the majority of the time it is not absolute fact and true all the time. I'm currently having the problem and researching the possible causes - potentially too much soda with acid.
|

replied October 27th, 2010
Yes I can! I enjoy cumming in/on wife WITHOUT orgasm, then being able to continue sex almost indeffinatley, makes the final orgasm better, I last longer, but when I do orgasm it does not accompany much cum at this point. But I find it MOST enjoyable. THis took much practice to be able to do this. You have to reach almost, right there, to the point of no return, and let it out. THen continue. Smile
|

replied March 18th, 2012
Agreed upon, this also makes it enjoyable for female partner. I know it can be done.
|

replied October 27th, 2010
Can men ejaculate without orgasm
I can cum without having an orgasm. If I wait like 2 weeks or longer and don't have sex or masturbate, the next time I have sex with a girl or masturbate, I will cum before I have an orgasm, then cum again when I have an orgasm. I love it, it feels so good!
|

replied February 1st, 2011
Ejaculation Without Orgasm
Yes, it's possible. It started happening to me after I started a certain medication that made erection difficult. I started being able to ejaculate well before orgasm. I feel the cum start to flow, and as Edgeforhealth said, "squirting" at that point (i.e., Kegel) makes the cum shoot out just as in a real orgasm, but without the involuntary orgasmic contractions. I've done this as many as six times in a row before having a real orgasm. It's very pleasurable. As Edgeforhealth also says, most of the cum usually shoots out with the second or third squirt, and by the time of orgasm, not much is left.

Usually this begins to happen when I'm only about half or two-thirds of the way to orgasm. In fact, it helps me to reach orgasm. I ejaculate over and over, and come closer to orgasm each time. After four to six squirts, I can no longer hold back the real orgasm, which then occurs with as much intensity as a regular orgasm, i.e., one with ejaculation.
|

replied March 25th, 2011
Please.. can you describe a little bit preciser how does it feel in your body until you cum without an orgasm? How does it feel each phase until this wonderful step?
I think it is a matter of controling (muscular or body) tense, muscle contractions at the right time with exact tension, and... release. I can experience with my self many pleasurable things, but to cum without an orgasm...
|

replied June 19th, 2011
It's just like building up to a normal orgasm, but right before you climax, you kinda stop, and that is when you start to "leak," or squirt. Right after the leak, you can finish up with your orgasm, and the whole experience is very exciting, new, and quite epic.

Why the pre-orgasm cum/leak/squirt feels good is from how the fluid feels moving through your penis. It's exciting because it's such a rare thing.
|

replied September 5th, 2011
I'm a guy...and I actually unfortunately HAVE been ejaculating without having an orgasm. Not a precum kind of thing either...like a real full-on ejaculation.
Mega sucks...
However, I'm pretty sure that I'm in an atypical situation (not many men have this problem, at least from what I've seen so far online)...I have to take anti-depressants because without them I can't function, and I'm pretty sure that my lack of orgasm is due to a side effect in one of my medications (Celexa 30mg btw). Just wanted to chip in and say that it is possible, but if he's not taking medication, from what I can tell, it's unlikely. I will say that I am normally not much of a expressive person when I'm having sex...i.e. I don't make a whole lot of noise. Hope that's not too much info, it's just worth noting that everyone reacts differently.
My advice to you:
TALK to your guy/girl! All the online community can do is help make you more paranoid. I'm sure you're fine/good at what you do, and if you aren't, talking to your significant other is the only thing that's going to fix that.
Keep trying, have fun, be safe!
|

replied November 17th, 2011
I have been ejaculating without orgasm (pleasure) for a couple of years, and I'm beginning to get desperate. For those who don't understand "ejaculatory anhedonia", this is what happens:
1) Full erection, no ED
2) Intercourse, receiving oral sex feels great
3) I feel the build-up to orgasm and the pleasure slowly increases, but as I ejaculate, there is no pleasure. I used to have orgasm like most guys; intense pleasure.

I've seen docs, including a urologistg who say they're never heard of this. How can this be so? Many, many guys on the web are experiencing the same thing.

This is what I think is happening: I don't produce much semen anymore (used to be enormous amounts), and I think that lots of semen = strong, intense and pleasurable contractions. The less semen, the less powerful, intense and pleasurable orgasm.

now my task is to find something that will increase the amount of semen I produce. FYI, PSA and manual exam of my prostate by Dr indicates no problem.

Let's work on figuring this thing out. I have few enough pleasures left to me, and I need to get back to those OMG orgasms.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply