Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Cum to fast while having sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hello, I am a 40 year old male. I have been masturbating since the age of 13.
I really want to stop ejacutlating. When I have sex with my girlfriend I seem to cum really fast 5-10 minutes. If I have not masturbate in 5 days or even a month but when we get together and have sex I seem to cum like in 1-5 minutes.
I have learn that if I continue to ejacutlate every day and if we have sex almost everynight the longer I can last 30 -40 minutes.
My question is that I really want to stop masturbating, and I would like to be able to make love to my girl for at least 1 -2 hours long was wondering what can I do, is there a quick fix pill on the market that will help me before I loose my lady friend...

I already know about creams but I enjoy having my dick suck and if I put cream on than she knows something is wrong and she does not like the cream plus she is licking it of so than I am back to the problem again.

Need Help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 13th, 2010
HI There,
I also Cum fairly quickly, and first off I ahve to say that if she leaves you or shames you in any way because of this, then she is not worth any effort in the first place!

The Fact that you are challenged at controlling your ejaculation is not something you willingly or knowingly created! It is not your fault!

but it is your lot!

SO you (and me)

have to deal with it:
I find that if I receive a full body massage before sex, I can control it way better (especially massaging the feet!) and this is also a good way to tell if you are with a good partner - if she wants longer lasting sex, then she must first give before she gets!
When IM on the bottom and a woman rides me, I can control alot easier - I just let her do all the work and I kiss/spank/squeeze her while staying calm-BREATHING DEEP- and focus. it works!
The other excercise is to have sex, and be very vigilant by stopping or slowing well before cumming - then moving on to other body parts! - this one will also make you a better lover cause you will be forced to distract your penis from so much good sensations!

I too have thought about a cream and such which is a quick fix and has the drawbacks you mentioned - so really its the lazy mans way out.

ANother thing that helps is to prolong masterbation - by doing the same things mentioned above : Massage-self, breathe deeply, and mix up the speed of stroking, as well as touching other parts of your body. This will train your mind and body to have sex be a multi-faceted experience that is not so focussed on, or dependant on your penis!

For me I believe it is related to having been sexually awakened by my sister at age 7...it kinda blew my nerve endings in my brain out of the water...but it is a mixed blessing if you practice even a little of what I mentioned.

and get with a lady that doesnt give two craps about how long or fast you can thrust - but rather how emotionally available and in touch with yourself you can be!

hope this helps a little or more!

Peace
|

replied July 18th, 2010
premature ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation can be cured using natural methods, that don't involve buying creams and pills. It is caused because of messages from the brain, not messages from the penis. You have to try and control this. There are many different other ways.
|
Quick Reply