Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Cum really fast

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Well this is kind of embarrassing but i really need to know. Lately I have been having sex with my girlfriend when we star having sex in like 5 minutes i cum and that ends my desire to keep having sex at that time. Then later i want to have sex like half hour later. Is this ok. What can i do not to cum really fast because my girfriend wants to last a long time having sex but once i cum i dont have the desire to keep having sex anymore.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 5th, 2009
Well, I'm a girl and I could give you a few pointers because every time my boyfriend and I have sex, he lasts for an hour, even more alot of the time.

If you like a certain position, like your girl being on top, and thats how you've been cumming fast, don't do that position. Try going on top of her and doing the work, it'll help you focus on pleasing her instead of whats going on with you. Keep switching it up between positions and speed too.

Thinking about mundane things during sex would help if you can train urself to focus....There's also desensitizing lube that you can use to numb your penis a little, its meant to help you last longer, just dont use alot. A penis ring could also help, its a plastic ring that slids on and sits onto the base of your penis. But I know that alot of guys prefer not to use one. You can find them at adult entertainment stores.

Hope that helps!
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Good suggestions.

You could also try masturbating an hour or so before sex to clear things out and maybe you can last longer after that. If you aren't using condoms, try putting one on to desensitize things a bit more (if you can't find or don't want to use the lube).

You could also start on her a bit with foreplay before you get yourself into the mix.

Good luck!
|

replied October 22nd, 2009
i have problem aswel.i cum in 2.minuts so any suggestions
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Two of us gave suggestions. Did you try any of them?
|

replied October 23rd, 2009
Well actually, DON'T even think about using the penis ring. I've heard about extremely negative consequences that can result due to it being too small sometimes. If this happens and you can't get it off, your prolonged erection could be incredibly painful, the emmergency room is a must, and the possibility of amputation due to suffocation was the most common result!!!! SO PLEASE DONT USE THE PENIS RING
|
Quick Reply