Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

crying, hopeless feelings, i feel like giving up

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I feel like Im at my wits end, please somebody talk to me, I have nobody who can help me now, its late. Is there anybody who will help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2012
Experienced User
What do you want help with Chrissy? You haven't said as yet.Would help a lot if you did say as you would get to write it down and we could see if there's something we can suggest.
|

replied February 22nd, 2012
Experienced User
if you write it in a forum we will all help as we can, if not PM one of us who's other post you find helpful and we will talk privitly. the first option tends to get a good responce but if there are things you would rather not share with everyone chose carfuly who to PM
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply