Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Crying during orgasm??

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I am a 49 year old male with what I believe to be a very unique & mind blowing condition.
Short back ground, Have been sexually active since an early age (13) with the opposite sex. Although I have not had a very large number of lovers/partners ( approx 12-14 ) I have always been very sexually active either with a partner or with my self and have had many orgasms ranging from mild erotic to mind blowing !!

Fast forward 10`s of thousands of orgasms to now, I have recently begun a new relationship with some one I have known for 20 yrs plus ,we were friends ,I was invited to her wedding, I've done numerous construction related jobs in her home & recently we connected in a way far greater than I/we have ever experienced . Without going into detail of how truly connected we seem to be ,we have sexual relations for approx 3 months , during which time I have been hesitant to cum inside of her due to her concerns of pregnancy (although I had a V 13 years ago ) and my respect for her concerns (FYI we have both had a battery of clear std tests )

Two weeks ago we were making love , she had a few orgasms & I was ready to have mine when she said I want you to cum inside of me ! we talked about it & I was pleased not to have to pull out so I could feel the complete nonstop fulfillment of the orgasm .As I am starting to climax ,a new feeling started to approach ,something I have never experienced before ? I started to feel the surge of something new starting at the center of my body & flooding my body with new sensations I've never experienced ,the orgasm started ,then those sensations were held in suspension as if It was on pause, but I could still feel everything, then as I continue to progress in the orgasm the sensations grow & grow & grow to something I can not describe in words ! Then as I am about to release my cum the feeling grows to such a height but still not released then it starts to happen!!!!! I feel it building up in my sinuses then in my throat then in my eyes as well as my whole body,mind & soul & I`m not sure whats happening as I start to feel uncontrollable ,cant hold it back ,downright flood of tears & crying as though I have seen the birth of my first child or I have just seen the face of God!!!!!

This happened 2 weeks ago & then yesterday but yesterdays was far more intense that two weeks ago! Please know that this has only happened the two times I have cumed inside her . All other times were more powerful than any orgasm in the past, be it through oral sex or vaginal sex with pull out, then masturbation.
I am to say the least blown away by this1

Any input would be great! I am feeling as though I should call Opra or Dr Phill & tell them .
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MalloryMae
|

replied December 24th, 2012
surprised to see no one responded to this. But i hope you have overcome the problem by now. This seems like a dry orgasam to me where the semen does not come out of the penis but gets ejaculated inside somehow,you definitely need a doctor. go visit one if you still have the problem.,
|

replied June 10th, 2013
I'm a female, but I have had this type of orgasm, more than once. Very spiritual experience actually, you know what I mean. You described it well. I was curious to know if any men have ever had this, now I know! Thank you! And, regarding the only other response I see, this is not a problem to overcome, it's an experience to be envied. It's a rare connection with your partner. Most people can only dream to have this. It's so mystifying because your body seems to know something you can't even register consciously.
|

replied January 22nd, 2014
Have you heard of twin flames?
I know exactly what you are experiencing. Seems like a dream come true to find someone that you have such a connection with. Have you ever heard of twin flames? This sounds just like it.
|

replied March 9th, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing this. I have been there with partner...but not fully...but somehow my soul knows the full experience (not that there any limit), and even just thinking about a certain person when I'm lying in bed alone takes me to that place (orgasm) sometime. We are separated by ocean and hopefully not for long. I already know that is my exact experience being with him I can literally feel that orgasm (only less intense...hard to explain) at times, not even touching myself, and I see the tears in my mind and everything, exactly like you say. I know this is my experience. I just wanted to know if men can feel this too. Thank you SO much for sharing. That's really amazing.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2014
Hormonal Imbalance
'Soul Experiences' and 'Twin Flames' aside, this sounds like a classic case of Hormonal change. I am female, and I've only experienced this feeling you describe a few days before my menstrual cycle. At that time, my hormones are at their most volatile.

Considering your age, I think you may be going through a series of Hormonal changes. I don't think this "change" is anything to worry about, and will most likely level itself out with time. But if you consistently feel uncomfortable with it, then see your doctor.
|