Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Crusty Panties?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
For a while now, I have had crust
in my panties. It is white/yellow
with no odor. There is allot of it.
At the end of every day there will
be allot of crust and gooey clear
stuff. Is this normal? I have been
to the DR., since This has been
happening, and I have had pap smears
nothing came back irregular. Does
this happen to anyone else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Froggie, If it does not smell bad it is probably not a bacterial infection. You do not describe your sexual history - did your doctor test you for STDs or STIs when she did the pap?

Your normal hormonal cycle does cause different types of discharge from your cervix throughout your cycle. This discharge however change in color, wetness and consistency throughout your cycle. Do you get this every day? It is most likely just this cervical mucus.

Best of luck!
|

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2009
Community Volunteer
This can very easily happen when you become sexually aroused...Just the through of some happening or anticipation of what is to happen can bring this on...Happens to many people....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied December 30th, 2009
everyone has discharge..if its not odd colors youre probably fine. the same thing used to happen to me.
|
Quick Reply