Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

crohn's or anal cancer

Must Read
Crohn's Disease is a chronic disorder that affects digestion. But what is Crohns and how does it affect the body?...
What causes Crohn's disease? Does it run in families (yes)? And how can YOU avoid the risk factors of Crohn's?...
Can you identify symptoms of Crohn's Disease? Learn more about the range of symptoms from mild to severe in this section on Crohn's symptoms here. ...
Hi , I have been noticing a lump on my anus for the past week or so , but for the past year I have been passing blood with my bowel movements. I had a colonoscopy done about 2 months ago , and my doctor said i had small hemorrhoids. I have not noticed any blood in the past month , but it is possible that this might be more serious?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Re: crohn's or anal cancer
laperle wrote:
Hi , I have been noticing a lump on my anus for the past week or so , but for the past year I have been passing blood with my bowel movements. I had a colonoscopy done about 2 months ago , and my doctor said i had small hemorrhoids. I have not noticed any blood in the past month , but it is possible that this might be more serious?

If you had a colonoscopy done in the past two months, you should be fine...I doubt it is anything more serious...Sometimes a hemorrhoid will swell and give the feeling of a lump...I have lived with these since my second child was born...Then they will disappear back inside...Sometimes taking a warm sitz bath helps...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?